Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,537 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,040 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

Reactions: Rican03

·
Registered
145 Posts
Welcome in from Kentucky. Great looking ride.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Welcome from Indiana... what a great looking ride!

·
Registered
61 Posts
You got the 50th! How did you manage that? When I tried ordering one they said those widebody scat packs sold out almost instantly.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You got the 50th! How did you manage that? When I tried ordering one they said those widebody scat packs sold out almost instantly.
I was lucky it was at the dealer when I took my car in for an oil change. Most of them were purchased by the dealers so they could tack on the "rare or marketing excuse rate".

·
Registered
61 Posts
You sure did hit the jackpot! Very nice, talk about timing. I'm just a few hours away from picking mine up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You sure did hit the jackpot! Very nice, talk about timing. I'm just a few hours away from picking mine up.
Congratulations!!!

Beautiful! are going to drive it much, or are you going to store it away. 😍
It will be driven but not as much as I drove my last one. It will be garaged kept, and unless I need to use it because of my daughters, I will use my motorcycle or my honda

Lets see that new ride?

·
Super Moderator
13,982 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk. You will find this site a wealth of knowledge and a valuable resource for modding your car.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts