Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently joined the forum to poke around and get info on the Challenger.

I am presently looking at the Dodge Challenger (new or used), a used Boss 302 Mustang, and a few other cars. This will be purely a "fun" car. I have talked with a Dodge dealer and poked around on the Dodge web site but there are lots of questions neither the dealer nor the site can answer. Not sure about you but I am not overly concerned about the number of cup holders, power seats, the sound system and similar questions that are better asked of someone thinking about a Toyota Camry. I can probably find the answers with enough searches but this forum may provide insights hard to glean from other sources.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Welcome to the forums. I joined challengertalk way before I even had a Challenger, looking for info as you.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Welcome to ChallengerTalk and good luck on your choice!

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
You want fun?

I recently joined the forum to poke around and get info on the Challenger.

I am presently looking at the Dodge Challenger (new or used), a used Boss 302 Mustang, and a few other cars. This will be purely a "fun" car. I have talked with a Dodge dealer and poked around on the Dodge web site but there are lots of questions neither the dealer nor the site can answer. Not sure about you but I am not overly concerned about the number of cup holders, power seats, the sound system and similar questions that are better asked of someone thinking about a Toyota Camry. I can probably find the answers with enough searches but this forum may provide insights hard to glean from other sources.
...and don't care about "cup holders?" ....

SRT CORE.

That is the best performance "bang for the buck." Screw the weak @ss 302. Man up, get "hard core"....get a CORE. You will NOT be disappointed.

There is nothing more fun than driving a Big Muscle Cruiser with a 392.

·
Registered
169 Posts
It really comes down to... do you want a muscle car or a sports car... I have been a sports car guy my whole life, but there is something about making your kid almost puke cause your car pulls so hard.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :) You will find a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts