Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well kinda. I have been lurking on here for awhile. Helping a buddy of mine find a chally and decided to finally show my face. This is a pretty awesome site and the challenger is a beautiful car. Was my first choice in a vehicle until they brought the camaro back which I ended up getting. Love all kinds of american muscle. :D

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Most people here like muscle cars in general. Of course, without Jay Leno's garage (or bank account) people have to pick a favorite to buy and drive. Post a pic of your ride if you have some good pix to share.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is a few recent pics of my 2010 2LT/RS Camaro. Mods: Airaid V2 CAI, MRT V2 exhaust, Barton Shifter, Billet pedals, AAC interior and exterior lighting, Sinister hood from PFYC, and custom paint from Kustom Werx in Spring. Next on the list is ARH long tube headers and the V6 Trifecta tune.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Super Moderator
14,139 Posts
Welcome. Glad you joined us. We now have 17,485 members and growing! You'll find that this is the best Challenger forum on the web.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. I can definitely appriciate a beautiful car and I wanna keep up on all my favorite cars not just the one I own.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Good to see you are having fun with your car.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wecome, Don't know if we can help any with your car but some of the stories are kinda fun to follow.
Well I got camaro5 and modern camaro for that. My buddy is getting a challenger, helping him find Info. Plus gotta stay up to date on the competition. :)

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
welcome to CT :bigthumb:
I hang out on camaro5 from time to time...same screen name

·
Registered
64 Posts
I like the hood it has a much more agressive look, good pics.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Welcome to Challenger Talk "the best damn forum" and enjoy your stay we look forward to your participation. :)

·
Vendor
5,673 Posts
Welcome and nice Camaro! I almost got one ... then the Challenger R/T came out and that was that. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts