Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Challenger Talk! I'm new to the Forum as previously mentioned by the Title. I don't have a car currently, and I'd love to either get a Challenger or a Charger as a first. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about both models, so any tips or anything, I'd love to hear! Let me know anything you wish to share.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Welcome to the forum from San Diego! I have one of each, so hit me up for any questions.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,784 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
8,888 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2019 Challenger R/T Scat Pack Widebody
55 Posts
Welcome from NC and you should definitely get a Challenger best ride ever, well so is the Charger but I am biased to the Challenger :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to the forum, we are glad to have you join us!

Tell us a bit more about what the car will be used for and we will be able to help give our opinions on what may be best :)

- Alexis
Well it's a first car...Mainly traversing down a highway. With a little city driving mixed in. I'm not looking for a gas guzzling giant fire breather... but I do want a nice one. I'd really like to get the uconnect, but as far as I know, its not added until 2015

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
The SXT is a great option and can be found for a fair price, also the R/T is great if you are looking for a bit more power / a great building platform. I have a Challenger SRT, but often times have thought about getting the four door Charger to make it easier for people to get in or out of.

- Alexis

1 - 13 of 13 Posts