Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wzup my peeps. I’m new to the Challenger game coming from Cadillac and wow what a difference. This 2011 Challenger is awesome, even though it’s the SE. I took it from dead to life (only paid 2K for it) but need help with some information. I’m looking for fender flares for it. I wanna keep it old school with a lil new look. It has 275/50/20 on back and 245/40/20 on front. Second picture is the reason I wanting the flares. The cost to fix the wheel well is almost a grand where I’m at in Missouri any info or help is appreciated. Thanks

0A1D8B9A-3B97-45E2-9E9A-2EEB68C0A77C.jpeg
AD0ED25F-C952-4048-940B-AB5E7E564F2C.png

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would get a new fender first. Over time that will rust away and cause more problems under the flares plus it will look much cleaner! find a junk yard you can probly find one color matched ready to go super cheap

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,790 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would get a new fender first. Over time that will rust away and cause more problems under the flares plus it will look much cleaner! find a junk yard you can probly find one color matched ready to go super cheap
It’s on the back wheel well. I understand what u mean. Think I’ll just pay the grand to fix it correctly. Appreciate the input

·
Registered
2009 B5 SRT8 M6
84 Posts
Not a bad looking car, Personally I like the flare idea, but be sure to rust repair before, If it was my car, I would try to do the bodywork myself, and spend the rest in a v8 swap :cool:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not a bad looking car, Personally I like the flare idea, but be sure to rust repair before, If it was my car, I would try to do the bodywork myself, and spend the rest in a v8 swap :cool:
My mechanic said the same thing. Great minds think alike. Thanks brother.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,202 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
  1. I am not saying the wide body doesn't look bad ass. It's just not old school.
    I’m just doing a mix of old and new if u see the car u can get an idea on what I’m on. Old school offset tires and mean look with the new school paint, lights, flares and rear window louvres scoops.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts