Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Recently bought a 2108 R/T and so far I love it! Not going to try and impress anyone with knowledge in here because my knowledge in limited so I will be asking a lot of questions and seeking lots of advice in the future. Thank you all in advance!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,773 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome Bruce. Congrats on the new R/T! I know it's a lot of fun! If you can post some pics when you can. We do like to see.

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,352 Posts
Hello all. Recently bought a 2108 R/T and so far I love it! Not going to try and impress anyone with knowledge in here because my knowledge in limited so I will be asking a lot of questions and seeking lots of advice in the future. Thank you all in advance!
Wait a minute, Bruce. I've always believed that EVERYBODY knows at least SOMETHING that I don't. We all bring something a little different to this table, yourself included, sir.

·
Registered
Boosted Stroked 2014 Shaker M6
2,445 Posts
Welcome!!! So, does your 2108 R/T have a Hemi flux capacitor in it? >:)

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,462 Posts
Make good use of the search feature. You’ll find that many questions you may have are already answered in the seemingly countless threads on the forum. Enjoy your Challenger and enjoy every minute safely.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts