Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im located in seattle and im new to the gen 3 hemi. Im doing a 70 challenger with a 392 hemi with a kenne bell 3.6 supercharger with aem ems. Who is a good aggressive tuner that is in Washington or Oregon?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Excellent question...Ding's down in Vancouver would be a good place to start. There is also VTR up in Everett.

People like 03HDFB and JZ need to chime in here as they have the experience with supercharged stroker motor builds.

Good luck with you build, sounds like an interesting project. Will we be seeing it at the track anytime soon?

·
Banned
1,655 Posts
Hey bud, Im having a stroker installed at carburator connection in Kirkland. They got a 2010 rt challenger getting a forged motor and a sc. Awsome bunch of guys to work with. Pm Me for the info if You'd like.

Jeff Z

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey bud, Im having a stroker installed at carburator connection in Kirkland. They got a 2010 rt challenger getting a forged motor and a sc. Awsome bunch of guys to work with. Pm Me for the info if You'd like.

Jeff Z

yeah ive had many import buddies go there and have bad experiences. He used to be the only hondata dealer in washington and i went there and asked him bout some of the features it had he was clueless. definately want a tuner who knows what theyre working with because i have to much money in it to take a chance and also dont want to run it at 80 percent potienial because they dont want to push the set up. I mean if you just want a decent tune ive heard theyre not bad.

·
Banned
1,655 Posts
yeah ive had many import buddies go there and have bad experiences. He used to be the only hondata dealer in washington and i went there and asked him bout some of the features it had he was clueless. definately want a tuner who knows what theyre working with because i have to much money in it to take a chance and also dont want to run it at 80 percent potienial because they dont want to push the set up. I mean if you just want a decent tune ive heard theyre not bad.
Uh, Alex does'nt tune the Hondas,Nells does. Im sorry You think they suck.

My favorite.

500+hp honda

You might like this one.

·
Registered
779 Posts

Jeff Z
Thanks Jeff, I knew it wasn't VTR but couldn't remember the name of the shop you were working with. Didn't want to stear the OP to the wrong place. BTW: Car is looking beastly, keep up the good work.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nice videos. Nothing really against the shop just wasnt familar with the software when he was the dealer and as far as pina i HAD a few friends who used to work there. I had my other car dynoed theyre when rich used to tune. Ive been there even at 4 am when he was tuning his galant

·
Registered
47 Posts

I don't know how to do the links, but I am partial to my all out tuner Troy....the black one has a pro-charger w/10psi 575 rwhp, and mine 750 w/the nitrous & 519 n/a......always on the edge...

yeah crappy iphone vid but great sound...

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Video #5

Can you describe the exhaust system from engine to tips?
Awesome sound!
Love it.
BB

·
Registered
47 Posts
Can you describe the exhaust system from engine to tips?
Awesome sound!
Love it.
BB
LOL exhaust system wuz that? I had my racing setup on which consisted of catless pipes straight to a magnaflow racing exhaust which is nothing more then a big pipe....only way to roll down the track....put that on a 426 with high compression motor and you have music....

·
Registered
68 Posts
Another nomination for carb connection here, just got the challenger back on Saturday and am loving it, Alex was great to work with and put up with all my calls before I took him the car. Thanks Alex !!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts