Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sold my 98 Cobra for my new red SRT 6-speed. I love it. I have lots of ideas but need some like minded people to learn about my car.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

You came to the right place reach out, read and research is my best advice. Decide what you want to do with your ride then move forward and don't drink all the kool-aide :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome from NYC!

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Welcome......Post up some pictures of your new TorRed SRT8. I was out in the FW area (Saginaw) about 2 months ago and saw a deep water blue R/T. Turns out it was another member here......."Redliner".

·
Super Moderator
14,139 Posts
Welcome. Glad you joined us. We now have 18,663 members and growing daily! You'll find that this is the best Challenger forum on the web.

One word of caution, however. It may prove to be very expensive for you...because of all the great ideas you will get to mod your Challenger SRT!

·
Premium Member
3,010 Posts
Welcome and TorRed is the fastest color (at least on radar).

I will be in the Fort Worth area this spring to attend the SRT Track Experience at TMS. :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts