Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody near the DFW, Tx. area? I am new to the site with a new TorRed SRT Challenger and I'm looking for something to do or go with the Challenger.

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
I live in the DFW area but I don't own a Challenger. :(

Hope you got a good deal cause I have seen horrible prices on all Challengers around here.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Check out the local forum spots further down the page and click on the one covering TX. There is a local group dubbed the Texas Outlaw Challengers. We use to have some fun-run drives up here in N TX but I have not seen many lately. I think most of the folks were like me, hot and heavy to do stuff when you first got the wheels and then other stuff gets in the way. (It's been weeks since I have been on this site)

The dfwlx.com group has quite a bit of Challenger members as well and they remain pretty active with various meets and events.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
The TOC group is still pretty active. We have run about every other month down around the areas northwest of Houston. In fact there is a cruise planned for March 13. Checkout the midsouth section of the forum and you will see a thread about it.

Would bs great to have you join us.

Chuck
Richmond, TX

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SRT track experience

Thanx. I have heard that because I bought a new SRT, I get free passes. I'm still calling the dealership trying to see if this is true. If so I WILL be there. I only live about 15 minutes away.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Thanx. I have heard that because I bought a new SRT, I get free passes. I'm still calling the dealership trying to see if this is true. If so I WILL be there. I only live about 15 minutes away.
If you have your VIN just go to the SRT Experience website and you can register with it. It is an amazing experience that will be even better this year as they should be using Challengers with the 392.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Check out the regional section we have a large contingent from TX. :)

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
It is March 25,26,27 and also in Oct I think. You can register online, email or call them. They are great people to work with.:thumbsup:

Look on your window sticker, it is also listed on there.

DriveSRT - SRT Track Experience - Overview

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts