Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey folks, next track day I'm taking my Challenger to is at Motorsport Ranch in Cresson, TX (just southwest of Ft. Worth) on Hiway 377. This time is a great opportunity to get a lot of track time if you're interested. It's a three day event Sat-Sun-Mon November 18, 19 and 20th. There is a very nice motel directly across from the track (Scottish Inns & Suites (PM me for ph#)) with a special rate for participants. Here is a partial list of the cars coming, there is room for more; 4 Porsches, 4 Vettes, a Mini Cooper S, a Lotus Elise, a BMW 540, a Jag F-type, a Ferrari F430, an F1 Spyder, and several others. Cost is $700 (total) for 1, 2 or 3 days. I would love to have some Challengers join me. PM me if you want more info. Rick

Reactions: ChallengerR/TFan

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
458 Posts
Aww man, I'm working at the Nuke plant in Glen Rose now, staying in Granbury, but I'll be gone by then. I've been wanting to get to that place for years. What tires are you going to use for the weekend?

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 summer tires. Too bad you can't make it, we're actually getting to run all three configurations of the track, the 1.3, 1.7 and the 3.1 mile set-ups. I've never run the 3.1 version before and a friend that has a track only Porsche Cup car tells me the long course is quite a challenge.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, not too late to sign up for a 3 day track event just outside Ft. Worth. Would love to see another Challenger at one of these. These cars are a lot of fun on a twisty track!!!

PM me if interested, I'll be going for all three days Sat 11/18, Sun 11/19 and Mon 11/20.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts