Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,707 Posts
After much design, development, testing (including FEA testing at the OEM level), the new tubular k-member is now available to order!! REM has built another great product and this k-member is created from chromoly and finished with a black wrinkle powder coat.

Fits: 2005-2010 LX/LC

We will have the first 13 ready to ship the end of this coming week, and you can order the following options:

Drag Race / Without Sway Bar Mounts: $675
Road Race / With Sway Bar Mounts: $725

The factory k-member 36.5 lbs. This tubular road race version is 16.5 lbs, for a savings of 20 lbs, and the tubular drag race version is 15 lbs, for a savings of 21.5 lbs.

Order here: Tubular Chromoly K-Member and we won't charge your credit card until next week when it's ready to ship to you.

Factory vs. Tubular:

Here are some installed pics:

Thanks to Paul and guys at REM for creating this new k-member!!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Just a reminder, these are fully tested, and available for order now!

·
Premium Member
5,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We have the k-members in stock, and pre-orders shipped last week. :) Here are some pics of the final, production k-members ... they came out GREAT.

And here is Mikey holding the k-member with 1 finger to show how lightweight it is.

Call us if you would like to order one. 888-SPD-LOGX They are here and ready to ship!!

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
This is the ULTIMATE mod for anyone looking to get serious and hardcore with racing. I was blown away by the quality when they were dropped off! I suggest someone else on here buy it before I call my credit card company to increase my limit!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts