Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's amazing what little things can do to your ride. Before I had all black BT reservoir caps, along with black everything else, lol. Ever since I got my airbrushing done, I've wanted to switch some things to red. So I put in an order for some red parts, and went from this.....

TO THIS!!!! These are also the first shots with my new FORE fuel rails and braided crossover lines.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And my gorgeous new nose badge from ReBadge :) Flat black and carbon fiber mix

I have a new badge for the trunk as well. But I need to do some work on the trunk before I install that. I will have my black BT reservoir caps up for sale shortly, just FYI.

ALSO!! I am DESPERATELY looking for a carbon fiber faux-firewall that will fit with my Stack Performance strut tower brace. If ANYONE knows where I can find one, or you are interested in making one for me, please post up a link or PM me!!!!!

Thanks for looking!!

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
look like a lot of love there...looks great :bigthumb:

·
Registered
616 Posts
"Sucks gas and hauls ass" - your engine bay is a "greenie's" nightmare come true!

I'm awaiting delivery of a Rebadge custom nose badge - the two red Dodge diagonal stripes on a black background. I hope it looks as good as yours.

·
Registered
211 Posts
One word, Chase... BADA$$ :bigthumb:

·
Registered
298 Posts
black with red looks very good! nice job.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
THANKS A TON gentlemen!!! I appreciate it very much! :)

Rock......I HAD NO IDEA you traded the Jeep for a Chally???!! You never hang out on MMF anymore?? Kudos man!!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
THANKS A TON gentlemen!!! I appreciate it very much! :)

Rock......I HAD NO IDEA you traded the Jeep for a Chally???!! You never hang out on MMF anymore?? Kudos man!!!

Thanks, bro. Ya, it took a very special car for me to get rid of my Jeep. Damn, I loved that beast. I love that you have 3 mean SRTs. I thought about keeping it along with the Chally long and hard but with 3 little ones, it just wasn't the wisest choice financially. Plus, with only 14k on her, the value was very, very good. I picked up an '03 Jeep 4x4 for the rain and winter. Man, I love the 392 Chally !! I pop over MMF every so often, but it's been very quiet. Spoke to Milan about that. Be well !

-Rock

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.