Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In preparation of ordering a 2015 Challenger Scat Pack I've been living and breathing anything I can find related to the Scat Pack name. I started noticing an orange/reddish stickers that read "Dodge Scat Pack Club" and has the head of the original bee.

Tonight I got bored and thought it would be nice to have a new version of the club logo with the newest Scat Pack bee. I took the original image, removed the head and added the new bee head. I really like the new Scat Pack image that Dodge put out so it was a given for me. It's not the best quality but I still like.

Recently, I researched on the differences in the Scat Pack and Super Bee logos and learned that the Super Bee faces forward (aside from only being on the Coronet and Charger) and the Scat Pack faces back. I haven't found very much on the Scat Pack club other than owners can purchase the original sticker and add it to their ride. This being said, when i get my new car is getting a sticker made of the new image I created and applying it to the window a suitable idea? I just want to make sure it isn't sacrilege to the club or something.

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Bones, my apologies... I uploaded the images incorrectly. Fixed.

Reactions: Bones

·
Registered
80 Posts
If you Mirror the bee will the antenna fall after dodge like the old logo. Cool idea.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Doesn't look like they would be to the side of the Dodge sign. The new antennae seem to be more vertical than the old ones. I might just give it a shot and try to flip the head around too. It was difficult for me to add the new head since I'm not a photoshop expert and took a few hours to do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts