Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Dilemma Starring Vince Vaughn

Looks like they tucked an older convertible Challenger in the cast just spotted the trailer.

Looks funny ...

I like seeing this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:bout freaking time!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Geezzz! I still have to go thru all the movies you sent me last time! LMAO! Might just sit down and pop open a cold one this week and watch a few! Have a great holiday Mike!

7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Rangerman!!!!!!!
Hell yeah, your home safe and sound welcome back brother!!!
Ive been bad returning Pm's Look for me asap WTF am I doing....

Widdle thru that stack there some great flicks there! Ill pm you asap and shoot you my number we gotta talk asap.

Once you get that 392 I have a car wash you have to visit. :):thumbsup:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Next Three Days starring Russell Crowe

... also has a Challenger in a minor supporting role.

A nice Torred driven by a drug dealer.

·
Banned
407 Posts
father in law is in set construction and worked on the film. said there were several challengers on set. the two stars' company makes electric cars more manly. From what i had read the articles talked mostly about an "electric" charger that they butch up by making it sound like a V8. I guess in the movie their company will be doing it to chargers/challengers/etc.

wife got to go to the wrap party with her dad and met/talked to ron howard. she said kevin james and vince vaughn pretty much kept to themselves, but that ron was awesome and talked with just about everyone. go figure, the one with the most celebrity...also being the most down to earth

1 - 5 of 5 Posts