Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
How'd you get the brochure link? I was looking forward to an updated 2011 Challenger page on Dodge but....

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
It reminds me of a Pontiac Rally Rim.
Not saying that is a bad thing.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,735 Posts
The R/T GWE wheels look nice but I wonder how they compare weight wise?:scratchhead:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
i kinda like them...they remind me of darker and much larger magnum 500's which are my favorite wheels on vintage mopars.

·
Registered
153 Posts
The "GWE package" for the R/T Classic costs about $1400 (forget where I heard that). I think it's just the paint plus the wheels. That sounds about right.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I wasn't looking to upgrade to an R/T until 2012, but dang, seeing GWE, it is definitely tempting. I'll have to see it in person though...

·
Registered
348 Posts
Admittedly I wasn't around during the classic Mopar era, but having the experience I do, the new GWE wheels remind me of one of the sets of wheels offered on the S197 Mustangs a few years back.

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Love the new wheels. In the brochure, there is a zoomed out picture of them on the car and it looks great. They fit the look perfect with the black stripe.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
I like those and the green which is saying something for me since I usually hate green cars. Any idea what the "Daytona wheels" are? They are listed in the Mopar accessory page in the brochure.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts