Dodge Challenger Forum banner

New Wheel Question

500 9
Hey Guys,

I didn't like the wheel options for the 2023 WBSP I ordered in Granite this past December (just sent to the body vendor, whatever that is) so I went with the standard Devil's wheel.

Does anyone have any experience with Vicrez wheels, particularly this one?
Font Rim Automotive tire Terrestrial plant Circle
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2015 RT Widebody Shaker
903 Posts
Yes I've been looking at those to but seem to only find them with the -3mm offset and not -2.5 if that makes a difference.

How is the quality with those wheels and did you have to use any type of hub rings on the backside?
After consulting with SRT on my WB build, they said that I could go as far as -9 so tires are even with flares. Voxx technical support also advised the same. Double check with manufacturers tech support but I think you'll be fine. Attached is my profile at -2.5.
Tire Wheel Car Hood Automotive lighting

· Registered
2015 RT Widebody Shaker
903 Posts
Yes I've been looking at those to but seem to only find them with the -3mm offset and not -2.5 if that makes a difference.

How is the quality with those wheels and did you have to use any type of hub rings on the backside?
The wheels are a very good quality, with no issues. There is no need for spacers as this is the same fit for the WB. You will need a new set of lug nuts for these wheels.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts