Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
look Great!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Looks really nice, nice looking ride.:bigthumb:

·
Banned
553 Posts
Nice. Post a pic from behind. Want to see how the 315's look.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Yeah definately get one from a few feet back from the rear so we can see the tires. What are the offset on those wheels? Stock suspension? 20x10 I'm assuming?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fronts are 8.5" with 15mm offset and rears are 10.5" with 20mm offset.

They don't look so big in this pic but they are 12.4" wide...fronts(275's) are 10.8"

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Nice! Makes me want to break out the wallet

·
Banned
553 Posts
Cool.
I have always been disappointed how the car looks from the back. The tires just don't seem very wide, and you run into issues widening the rims. I am looking at adding 1" to the stock rims but any more and you run into space issues. I think the BMW X5 looks kick ass from behind and like it is really planted on the road. I need to find out how wide those are. Something needs to be done about the current crappy look on the SRT.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
If you ever decide to lower your car, the rears will tuck in a little more because of the additional negative camber after lowering.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Look really great! Once I trade in my 09 to get a 15 or 16 model year, I'll be getting NT05s in a 315/35/20 as well. It's a great street tire and it's as wide as you can really go in the rear of our challengers on a 10 inch wheel. 12.4 inches wide on the tires are pretty nice and plenty wide!

·
Registered
127 Posts
I just ordered these same wheels for my car yesterday. Haven't decided on tires yet though. Can't decide on the rear tire size. I like this look of the 315/35 a lot though. I'm torn between 315/35, 275/40, or 295/40.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts