Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After spening hours reading posts, looking at pics, and researching offsets and sizes i finally made a choice. These are the Huntington Bolsa Muscle Car Wheels with Nitto Invo's all around. The wheels are machine face with black 20x10 rear, 20x9 front with the same offests as stock SRT wheels. Tires are 315/35/20 rear and 275/35/20 front. Zero clearance of rubbing issues. I opted to use my stock center which fit perfect, i had to buy new lug nuts and the stock ones were to wide. A huge thanks to Discount Tire Direct for hooking me up with the rims and my local DT for the tires. At first i was skeptical about anything other than stock rims but i really like these. Your opinions are appreciated whether good or bad.THANKS!!! Mark

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Very nice choice. You are the first I have seen with these new wheels. I love the machine face & lip...looks classic with a modern flair. Do you know the rear offsets & weights?

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Mark, wheels look great. I would look into lowering the car a little, especially the front, as your tire to fender gap in the front has increased because of the smaller overall diameter tire.

Did I mention the wheels look great? :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Awesome looking wheels! Keeping stock on mine for now but think those would look good on my silver/black trim car.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Awesome find n96! They even offer them in wide 18 inch sizes for our cars! You are officially my hero :bigthumb:

·
Banned
583 Posts
IMHO anytime someone gets a 315/35/20 rear tire to fit right under a Challenger without spacers is great news.
BTW the rims look fantastic.

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
Love the wheels and tires, love the stance it gives. You can tell when someone does their research, it really makes the car. Congrats! :bigthumb:

Jack

·
Registered
762 Posts
Your wheels look fanastic, I want to get rid of my 20" plastic covered wheels but I need to keep my tires as I only have 8K miles on them.

·
Premium Member
2,639 Posts
Sick set up dude....Discount Tires expect some calls :)

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Looks awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts