Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
Nice!!

What is the finish on them? Are they satin black, or something else?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
are your stock ones for sale? id be interested - pm me
Nope going to hang on to them, even though they don’t match my aesthetic I’m going to keep them with the car (as garage decorations for now) since they are the 50th Anniversary ones.

·
Registered
2020 R/T Scat Pack 1320 edition
114 Posts
Those wheels are going to look so much better! What size tires are you going to run on the front and rear? My car came with drag radials and I'm contemplating on when they wear out to go with non drag spec tires. I like the drag radials because they really do stick..lol They are expensive however.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I ordered some Nitto NT555 G2’s, they aren’t as aggressive as some of the Nitto drag specific ones but they do have the straight center lines. Reading up on here seems like a good all around choice. I’m going 275/40R20 front and 295/35R20 on the rear. I was considering going 305/35R20 on the rear but they talked me out of it at the tire place.

Stock photo:

·
Registered
2020 R/T Scat Pack 1320 edition
114 Posts
I run Nittos on my Dodge Ram. It took forever to wear them out so when they finally did I bought another set just like them. They are the 420S series.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It wasn’t clear from the ad on eBay so I contacted the seller. It was clearly marked on the packaging.

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T Plus - Billet Clearcoat
737 Posts
I ordered some Nitto NT555 G2’s, they aren’t as aggressive as some of the Nitto drag specific ones but they do have the straight center lines. Reading up on here seems like a good all around choice. I’m going 275/40R20 front and 295/35R20 on the rear. I was considering going 305/35R20 on the rear but they talked me out of it at the tire place.

Stock photo:

View attachment 1005898
What was their reason for going with the 295's instead?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,695 Posts
15 in the front and 22 in the rear

Both are negative if that wasn’t obvious
They both better be positive ;) And the box says the 20x10.5s are +25, which is the offset FR sells? They look great BTW (y)

A Guy

1 - 20 of 22 Posts