Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wheels finally came in they are the Hotchkis Y- Sport. Fronts are 20x9 and Rear are 20x10, I'm waiting on my tires to arrive they are Mickey Thompson Street comps 245/45R20s for the front and for the rear Mickey Thompson ET Street Drag Radials 305/35R20. I will post more pics once I get them on the car

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
That's cool, man! Can't wait to see photos of those bad boys on that beast of a car.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
2009 Dodge Challenger
657 Posts
They look nice. Make sure to put up pics when installed.

My Lorenzo 20" WL197 BDC's are sitting on a UPS Dock in New Jersey. They will home sometime Monday afternoon. I am getting sooo excited!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guy I will post pics once they are on the car

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beautiful. Love it.
Are they forged?
How much do they weight?
Are spacers necessary for wider wheels?
Price, if you don't mind. Thanks
Can't wait for pictures.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

No they aren't forged they are one piece cast aluminum. The front wheels weigh 31.45lbs (each) and the rear wheels weigh 32.4lbs (each) which I think is less than or close to the stock SRT wheels. I won't be using spacers and as far as price the cheapest I found them was on tirerack.com for four rims ( 2 20x9 and 2 20x10) it was $1,273.02 which includes all shipping and taxes

·
Registered
9,456 Posts
No they aren't forged they are one piece cast aluminum. The front wheels weigh 31.45lbs (each) and the rear wheels weigh 32.4lbs (each) which I think is less than or close to the stock SRT wheels. I won't be using spacers and as far as price the cheapest I found them was on tirerack.com for four rims ( 2 20x9 and 2 20x10) it was $1,273.02 which includes all shipping and taxes

They are gorgeous. That's good price IMO. So you're saying with 305s on a 10" wide, you won't have any rubbing issues? Did not know that.

Edit: I did find a picture with those wheels on it but won't spoil it. They look bad azz. You'll love it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are gorgeous. That's good price IMO. So you're saying with 305s on a 10" wide, you won't have any rubbing issues? Did not know that.

Edit: I did find a picture with those wheels on it but won't spoil it. They look bad azz. You'll love it.

Yeah I thought it was a good price also and there are other member here who are running this set up or close to it with out spacers but from what I've seen spacers are not needed

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Beautiful rims !
I know they will look killer, but can't see myself replacing a forged rim for a cast. My problem cause I sure don't want to buy another set of forged.
Look forward to the pics !

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
515 Posts
Those will look sick!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts