Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought I'd share my latest mod. Boss Motorsports 338s gunmetal grey 20x8.5 front and 20x10 in rear wrapped in BFG Sport Comp 2 tires along with a two inch drop. Doesn't ride any smoother but looks a heck of a lot better. Also site isn't letting me upload more than one attachment so I'll add more pics in subsequent posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
Very nice

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Man that looks great!

·
Premium Member
2013 Challenger SRT8
1,467 Posts
simple design and pure, nicely stretched meats on rims, soft decals, uncommon color but brilliantly done, suttle overall design, you are my ROTM

really cool, love the look, one of the best looking R/T out there

·
Registered
25 Posts
There is a word for your car. Its called perfection. On a side note hood choice of tire sir. I run sport comp 2's in auto cross on my mazda and those tires perform well.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the compliments, I dropped it using Eibach's pro kit. I was told by the shop that my car was not immediately compatible with the kit and some components had to be replaced. I contacted Eibach about it and they told me that about 50% of challengers are immediately compatible and about 50% aren't, and that they didn't know why some of them weren't. It became a bit more costly than I had planned but I would still recommend it, 100% the car looks so much better now.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts