Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics... 20x9 all around on the original Goodyear F1s

Reactions: guitar2323

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One more

·
Registered
130 Posts
Nice! Source and part number, please!

Reactions: Steeler

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice! Source and part number, please!
Sure....Bought them from summit racing. Here's the part #

MM-R16-296620 20x9 Hyper Shot Booster, 09-up Challenger/Charger, 20mm offset $315.00

They also make a 20x10 rear fitment.

Reactions: ilikef150s

·
Registered
624 Posts
Looks clean...nice choice

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,118 Posts
Nice modern interpretation of the classic 5 spoke. Looks great on your car, congrats.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
121 Posts
Those things are killer man!

How long from time of order until you received them? I have been waiting to pull the trigger on these, but can't make a choice between the hyper silver or the chrome.

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone for the compliments.

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Those things are killer man!

How long from time of order until you received them? I have been waiting to pull the trigger on these, but can't make a choice between the hyper silver or the chrome.
Lol, Same problem here. I had a different wheel in chrome on my 09, so I decided to try something else this time, Summit doesn't stock these. They had them dropped shipped right from Rocket to my door. I had them in three days.

I posted this pic on another thread last year. A set of chrome Rockets on a Torred SRT that I took at Carlisle. Maybe it will help make a decision.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Lol, Same problem here. I had a different wheel in chrome on my 09, so I decided to try something else this time, Summit doesn't stock these. They had them dropped shipped right from Rocket to my door. I had them in three days.

I posted this pic on another thread last year. A set of chrome Rockets on a Torred SRT that I took at Carlisle. Maybe it will help make a decision.

Thank you! Much appreciated, I'll look around for your other car.
What sold me on these over the Cragars, was one of their videos on youtube. Had no idea that they were making wheels again. My car is black, so in my opinion I am limited to just a few options.

But 3 days, that is very quick!

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you! Much appreciated, I'll look around for your other car.
What sold me on these over the Cragars, was one of their videos on youtube. Had no idea that they were making wheels again. My car is black, so in my opinion I am limited to just a few options.

But 3 days, that is very quick!
Just to let you know, Summit will ship you just one wheel. If you don't like it you just send it back to them, as long as you don't mount it. That's what I did. There's not to many pics of the hyper shot versions mounted on a car on the web.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Got one more question for you Steeler, I am assuming you are riding on stock suspension, yes?

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes, stock STP suspension.

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Looks great! But, then I may be biased:bigthumb:
Here's mine: 20x9 and 20 x10 Rockets in chrome on a B5
Yep, pics of your car help persuade me to choose the Rockets. I think they are retro without being too retro, Perfect blend for these Challengers.

Reactions: Palerider15

·
Registered
260 Posts
Catching up on this thread. Looking at picking up a set of these myself. 20x9, 245/45/20 front and 20x10, 295/40/20 back. Did you guys get the hub centric rings with your wheels? According to Rocket Wheels website, they have hub centric rings specific for the Challengers, Camaros and Mustangs.

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes, Summit sells the rings also,

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Those are great looking wheels, looks really nice on the white.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts