Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
61 - 80 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Almost a month and a half in, this is my UConnect App screen. I look forward to some dry roads on the weekend to finally hit that 500 mile mark.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger SP WB - Hellraisin, A8, Plus Pckg, Tech Grp, Driver Conv, Alpine, Sunroof, Spoiler
213 Posts
Almost a month and a half in, this is my UConnect App screen. I look forward to some dry roads on the weekend to finally hit that 500 mile mark.
View attachment 1017549
cool stuff! I enjoyed using the app for the free trial but didnt seem worth paying for. I still have the dodge app which is cool for recalls and such.

now get that thing broken in and post a 0-60;)

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
$3k to $4k per year, that's good negotiating. You loose that just in depreciation.

·
Registered
2021 Scat Pack Widebody
28 Posts
dealer called me yesterday! Looks like it’s on a train car headed for Kirby Texas, two weeks estimated shipping time. Ordered the ZL one license plate holder that mounts on the tow hook receptacle, anybody have any problems getting that installed? also ordered the deluxe widebody rock guards with small and large clips anybody got any advice on installing those, do the wheels need to come off? Looks like it’s getting closer so I’m pretty excited.

·
Premium Member
3,355 Posts
dealer called me yesterday! Looks like it’s on a train car headed for Kirby Texas, two weeks estimated shipping time. Ordered the ZL one license plate holder that mounts on the tow hook receptacle, anybody have any problems getting that installed? also ordered the deluxe widebody rock guards with small and large clips anybody got any advice on installing those, do the wheels need to come off? Looks like it’s getting closer so I’m pretty excited.
Pretty sure on the video on the website, the wheel are off. Would make it easier. Especially for the screw on the bottom they recommend.

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
It's hard to find time to get out and drive with a two and a half year old in the house. Still trying to sneak up on that 500-mile break in.

·
Premium Member
3,355 Posts
It's hard to find time to get out and drive with a two and a half year old in the house. Still trying to sneak up on that 500-mile break in.
View attachment 1018171
I understand but savor every minute with your blessed child. They grow up faster than you want. How I miss the Summer days of grilling for 20+ teenage friends of my 2 boys. Best days of my life!

·
Premium Member
3,355 Posts
blessed grandchild
I'm his daycare, so, even though I'm retired, I don't have much free time.
Very lucky boy to have a Grandpa like you! He can grill for you some day! (y)

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
25,678 Posts
2 1/2, time for his 1st driving lesson!

A Guy

Reactions: SKT PK 9 Man

·
Registered
2016 Challenger R/T Scat Pack Pitch Black A8
592 Posts
That was the age I rode in my uncle's new 1958 corvette. Probably why I love fast cars so much.

·
Registered
60 Posts
also ordered the deluxe widebody rock guards with small and large clips anybody got any advice on installing those, do the wheels need to come off? Looks like it’s getting closer so I’m pretty excited.
I bought a small, flexible, right angle attachment for my drill and left the wheels on.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
25,678 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
Finally hit the break-in mileage. It'll probably take me another 10 months to double it.

61 - 80 of 105 Posts