Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I've been admiring the Challenger for sometime and finally went and bought one yesterday. Picked up a new 2011 Dodge Challenger R/T in brilliant black. Car has been a blast so far! You certainly do get a lot of stares. Anyway, I look forward to learning a good bit more about the car and it's potential here. Nice to meet everyone!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Sweeeet, Im from Jacksonville. Well actually Orange Park but what dealer did you get it from??

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome from Okla. I haven't been back to Jacksonville since I was there in the service in the early 70's. Had a lot of good times there. Enjoy th new ride and the forums. Ronnie

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welcome from Texas! I was stationed at NAS Jacksonville in the late 70's. I also had a lot of good times there! I'm sure you'll love taking your new ride on the backroads to St. Augustine like I used to do. That is if they still are backroads after 30 years!

Let's see some pics of that beauty!

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

have fun with the new found status and popularity :)

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Josh, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got it from Jax CJD off of 9a. I'll take some pics this weekend and put them up...it's nasty out at the moment.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can anyone recommend any good installers/tuners in the NE Florida area?

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Can anyone recommend any good installers/tuners in the NE Florida area?
The best tuner in NE Florida is TONY GONYON of tuners inc. in Orange Park FL. He tuned my Charger SRT8 and could not be more happy. Ive known him for 25 years. Tell him Scott Fortner sent ya. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts