Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 09 Challenger Classic R/T installed a Petty Strut Tower Brace, Razor Edge Rear Strut Tower Brace and Borla Cat-back Exhaust...Today I ordered a 85 mm TB and CAI from Arrington...I'm in the Army and have been for 10 years...really look forward to learning from everyone on the site.

·
Banned
675 Posts
Car sounds awesome! What color is it? I'm also from MO, welcome to the site

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Car sounds awesome! What color is it? I'm also from MO, welcome to the site
Sorry, forgot to post it...it's Brilliant Black, 6-speed

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm from MO as well! Springfield here.

Bull Moose, where did you get your Challenger from and did you get a good deal? Need to know of some dealerships wanting to deal.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Welcome to the site and congrats on owning a Challenger.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm from MO as well! Springfield here.

Bull Moose, where did you get your Challenger from and did you get a good deal? Need to know of some dealerships wanting to deal.
I got mine from Lindsey Dodge here in St Robert...really easy to deal with, they gave me a good deal on my trade and the Challenger...They currently have 2 on the lot, let me know if you come down and I'll hook you up with my guy

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am just 30 minutes from you up in Rolla. Welcome!
Glad to know someone is close...you know any good garages in the area? I know tons on the East Coast, but so far I can't find anything close

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Welcome to the family!

There are several active Challenger owners in the St. Louis area so if you get up here, let us know.

There is a great show in Branson in May that draws several Challengers and other LX's. There is also a group from here heading to ChallengerFest 2 in late April if you want to tag along.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts