Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My R/T didn't come with one, I see some do from the factory...what gives? Where is a place I can get one??

Sorry for the newbiness!

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
7,294 Posts
If you're missing the "Challenger" or the "R/T" from your front grill, either it was damaged and fell off, or someone swiped it.

Go back to the dealer and heve them order you a new one through warranty.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
The reason I was asking about what they were wanting is because a few months back there was a big thing about the script Challenger for the grills and I think we figured out you need to get them after market. It also came up that alot of people with Classics didn't like the block challenger in the grill and some dealers were removing them and I've heard in 11s they aren't there.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am talking about the word "Challenger" in the front grille....I have a 2010 FF R/T Classic, so maybe I am not supposed to have one, but I thought they came with one :/

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Like I said, a few months back we talked about it and most people said they didn't like the block Challenger in the grille when they had the script on the side on Classics. I think if you go to the dealer he's put one on there for you but they are block not script.
I'm not one of the one's that didn't want the block emblem. I still have it on to this day and don't plan on taking it off.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good deal!! thanks!

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts