Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm a frequent poster under this username over on Moparts and recently have fallen in love with the new Mopar 10, so I decided to sign up here to educate myself on the new Challengers.

I currently have a 70 340-4spd Cuda, but am getting so enamored with the new Challengers, I may sell at some point to pull the trigger on a new one.

I dont know much about the new Challengers, so I may be asking lots of questions to see if this new edition of Challenger is for me.

I live close to a dealership (Bosak Dodge) that is an authorized Hurst Challenger dealer, so they always have a nice selection of cars sitting on the lot, and its getting me thinking seriously about the new Challenger.

Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I haven't heard about any 11s that have a pacage like the MOPAR 10 yet. There was a guy on here telling about someone that said he had a 392 RT though LOL. Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I'm hoping Dodge will come out with another "Mopar 11" type vehicle in the next year. I'm loving this Mopar branded car.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :) You will find that this forum contains a wealth of knowledge.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Get you one picked out! You won't regret it. I still have my old cars but it is no comparision to the RT. See you on Moparts. Ronnie

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Welcome to the Challenger forum family. I'm a newbie myself, also from NW Indiana (Schererville). I just got me a 2010 SRT8, they've got great deals on the 2010's & I couldn't pass up on the 1.9% APR. I live about 2 miles away from Bosak but ended up purchasing mine from Schaumburg Ziegler Dodge.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

when you decide your going to love it :guiness:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts