Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking for a month or two, but finally decided to join. On 1 Oct 2013, I bought a new 2014 Dodge Challenger R/T Redline edition. So far, upgrades and changes have been minimal. First thing that I did was have the dealer remove the long red strip down the length of the car including the spelling of REDLINE. I have that replaced with Red hood decals. I also added 30% tinting on side and rear windows and clear 80 tint on the front windshield. I am looking to add a few more items, but overall feel that the Redline edition already has most of the perks that I am looking for.

Looking forward to sharing ideas and learning from folks far more experienced than myself.

Cheers!

Shaggy

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Love the car! Removing the side stripe and adding the fender stripes with the R/T really adds to the appearance. Look forward to seeing any other ideas you have.

·
Vendor
5,656 Posts
Welcome! Nice looking Challenger!

·
Premium Member
2010 Challenger SRT8
633 Posts
Welcome from Wa State! Nice looking ride :)

If you're on Facebook, come check out the Black Challenger Group. Exclusive to current and former owners of any generation Black Challenger! If you ask to join, PLEASE have a pic of your car that can be seen at the Public level. We screen every applicant. No Publicly viewable pic of your car means we'll ask what you drive and expect a reply before joining you.

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
They didn't have Redline RT's when I ordered...

It looks better than my Blacktop RT. Did it come with STP?

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Welcome to the club! Want some more red accents? Look on eBay for red stickers that fit right onto the HEMI badges on the hood. Makes that badge pop on the hood!

wrecked.jpg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Thanks for the warm welcome. Really enjoying the online community and shared best practices/lessons learned. Not sure if I have the Sports Track Package (STP). Will have to check out the original sticker in the morning. It has been a blast to drive. Been getting lots of second looks and thumbs up. That definitely didn't happen in my previous vehicle (Ford Sport Trac). Curious how it will handle an Indiana winter.

UPDATE: can confirm it does have STP.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome. Really enjoying the online community and shared best practices/lessons learned. Not sure if I have the Sports Track Package (STP). Will have to check out the original sticker in the morning. It has been a blast to drive. Been getting lots of second looks and thumbs up. That definitely didn't happen in my previous vehicle (Ford Sport Trac). Curious how it will handle an Indiana winter.

UPDATE: can confirm it does have STP.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
STP: cool all the cool kids have it! When you add some Mopar Stage 1 springs on there, it'll look even better. Drops it about 1.5 inches front and back. Enjoy the ride!
:bandit:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts