Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals, just wanted to introduce myself on here. While I don't own a chally yet, I am very close to getting one! I currently have an 07 silverado lifted up on 37s, and I'm sick of 11mpg lol, but don't think im only buying a chally for gas!

I'm more of a chevy person, but since I want a car I gotta say that the challengers have the best look imo. Looks way more like the oldies than the camaro does and the mustanks :p

Anyways, I'm looking at an 09 r/t in the dark grey with only 25k miles for around $26k! So hope to be tearing it up very soon here!

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you take the Challenger out on the interstate you can get pretty good mileage but everytime it come time to accelerate mine thinks it's a 0-70 test and the mileage goes to sh!t. Good luck getting the car.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum. If you take the Challenger out on the interstate you can get pretty good mileage but everytime it come time to accelerate mine thinks it's a 0-70 test and the mileage goes to sh!t. Good luck getting the car.
well i'd for sure add exhaust and an intake so that would gain a little, but even though it isn't a major gain in mileage, i don't have to buy $1600 tires! so i get a sick car and save some $$ haha

·
Registered
954 Posts
i hope you get the challenger,we test drove the camaro and the challenger,we just like the challenger more.we get about 17mpg average,mostly city.on the highway a solid 27mpg with mds

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How about the tunner and stuff to make it look better. These things love you to buy stuff for them.
oh for sure! definitely gonna make it look good :), black rims and matte black stripes and then whatever else, i wish i could get a grille like that one on the air force challenger lol

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome from Jacksonville, Florida! :) What part are you from?

I test drove a Camaro and a Challenger...there is NO comparison! I actually was determined to buy a RED SS Camaro and ended up coming home with a Mopar off the showroom floor ..A BLACK Challenger R/T!

I love love my Challenger...to the point that I think sometimes, my husband is jealous!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome from Jacksonville, Florida! :) What part are you from?

I test drove a Camaro and a Challenger...there is NO comparison! I actually was determined to buy a RED SS Camaro and ended up coming home with a Mopar off the showroom floor ..A BLACK Challenger R/T!

I love love my Challenger...to the point that I think sometimes, my husband is jealous!
I'm just south of you in st. augustine! i drove the r/t the other day and it has me sold :) it was funny because the girl at the dealership was the same girl who a few years ago worked at a chevy dealer and i had been talking to her about some trucks, so she remembered me. and she even said that even though she's a chevy girl she doesn't like the camaro haha

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'm just south of you in st. augustine! i drove the r/t the other day and it has me sold :) it was funny because the girl at the dealership was the same girl who a few years ago worked at a chevy dealer and i had been talking to her about some trucks, so she remembered me. and she even said that even though she's a chevy girl she doesn't like the camaro haha

Oh very cool!

Well once you get that Challenger...look me up here www.jamcarclub.com. Im on there as 1BadBlackRT. We are a car club here in Jacksonville, that have mostly Mopars (All Challengers & Chargers), but a few other car makes too. We have M&G's and do alot together..along with attending car shows as a club! Bunch a really nice people and we have a lot of fun!

Good luck on getting that car! Ill race ya!

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts