Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a leftover 2010 FF challenger R/T Classic... to quote Dan Akroyd: "they were practically GIVING them away" New England dealers are doing just that. My 2010 FF was only $28,700 after some serious grinding on my part....5 other FF's between ME, MA, and NH for under $32k for completely loaded versions, six, auto, sunroofs, etc, most had a MSRP FOR $40K...Finally, I got one!!!!! Finally!!! I found one that wasn't loaded to the gills!! Never thought it would happen, and just as gas prices are going thru the roof!! Just thought I'd post for us fellow Newenglanders!! Yes, I love the color!!! It's like 1970 all over again.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm a New Yorker, but congratulations for a good deal on a great car.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Carbon Hog, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

enjoy your new ride great color choice :guiness:

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
395 Posts
I spent four years at Maine Maritime Academy back in the late '70s, does that count? Mopar dealers were few an far between back then, but it seemed they'd all sometimes order in a really nicely optioned car. The dealer in Ellsworth had an '80 V8 Mirada, black with bucket seats, no vinyl top, no A/C. I wanted that car. Not as much as the '78 or '79 Magnum GT that Bangor Dodge had. Black with tan leather, 360, t-tops. Beautiful car. Even the long-gone Harriman's in Bucksport had a '79 300 in their one-car showroom.

I haven't been back to Maine since my old roommate's wedding in '88.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts