Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger RT
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone 馃憢. I just purchased a 2016 pitch black rt yesterday. I absolutely love this car! The previous owner did a few mods to it so I don't need to do much. I'll post some pics later. I was working at a Dodge dealership when they came out. Nobody was allowed to drive them, however when the first SRT came in the general manager got the key. As he was walking outside with a grin from ear to ear I stopped and asked what he was doing. He said "come with me and I'll show you". We got in and he floored it. I felt like my body was lifting up to heaven lol. At that point I know one day I would get one. Yesterday was that day. 0 regrets.

Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

Premium Member
2009 RT A8 & 2013" RT M6
As soon as this Covid 19 breaks,
we should try to all get together from our area, NJ, Delaware, PA etc. and meet up and cruise from one area to another like a convoy of Challangers.

Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger RT
Discussion Starter #14
As soon as this Covid 19 breaks,
we should try to all get together from our area, NJ, Delaware, PA etc. and meet up and cruise from one area to another like a convoy of Challangers.
I have actually been trying to find a club or group of people that would like to do that so I'm definitely interested.

Premium Member
2009 RT A8 & 2013" RT M6
I found two groups, we were supposed to do a cruise down Broad str. Temple University. We were going to do a drive by to show appreciation to our Doctors and Nurses, but the Commissner put a stop to it cuz of Covid. Anyway here is the group.
1. Gas Guzzlers Car Club, u can find on FB and join.
2. Cliff Calendars of Car Show Events. Also can be joined on FB
Gas Guzzlers was yesterday's event that got canceled.

Gas Guzzlers posted that they are planning a cruise. To stay posted of the date and time.

Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger RT Pitch Black Clear-coat
Hello everyone 馃憢. I just purchased a 2016 pitch black rt yesterday. I absolutely love this car! The previous owner did a few mods to it so I don't need to do much. I'll post some pics later. I was working at a Dodge dealership when they came out. Nobody was allowed to drive them, however when the first SRT came in the general manager got the key. As he was walking outside with a grin from ear to ear I stopped and asked what he was doing. He said "come with me and I'll show you". We got in and he floored it. I felt like my body was lifting up to heaven lol. At that point I know one day I would get one. Yesterday was that day. 0 regrets. View attachment 990882
Welcome from PA 馃憡馃徏 Beautiful ride man

1 - 16 of 16 Posts