1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,307 Posts
Welcome from a fellow PA resident.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome here. We do like our Challengers! Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Welcome from Maryland!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,755 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome from Quakertown PA.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,060 Posts
Welcome from central PA.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,853 Posts
What? You too??? Kidding me.
I swear...if I hear another co-worker ask...."Hey, where is your Charger?!" I am going to start putting up posters showing the difference.

I have one guy in finance (how cliche) that I bump into periodically in the office and it never fails..."So any new mods on the Charger?!".

He recently bought a BMW M3 so I get back by saying..."Hey how is the benz treating you?" Sometimes I switch it up and say...Audi.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I swear...if I hear another co-worker ask...."Hey, where is your Charger?!" I am going to start putting up posters showing the difference.

I have one guy in finance (how cliche) that I bump into periodically in the office and it never fails..."So any new mods on the Charger?!".

He recently bought a BMW M3 so I get back by saying..."Hey how is the benz treating you?" Sometimes I switch it up and say...Audi.
My Mother tells people.................................I got a Charger. So sad. She does like to go for throttle runs though!!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Small world. Maybe I will see you at the local cruises this summer. DQ/Pep Boys in Qtown has a nice one every month.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will be going to the dq meet ups this summer, now that I have a decent car to show up with.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts