Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My name is Sean and I am from Pittsburgh (Steeler Country) had to throw that in there cause as you probably already know everyone in this town bleeds "Black and Gold". Already did some posting and really wanted to thank everyone for all the information given....this is a great site! Just recently purchased a used 09' Silver Challenger R/T with 8k miles on it. Thats her in the picture, just threw in a little White Night action. The back from the dead look is just amazing...this is one really fun ride. Take care and cruise the ride with pride!

Attachments

·
Registered
532 Posts
Welcome... Congrats on the car. Did you get it from Cranberry Dodge? If your looking to do any mods let me know, I sold my 09 and I am taking the goodies off. GO STEELERS!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Welcome and congrats! I also am form the area (Canonsburg actually) when I am not deployed..been in Afghan land for the last 2 years but heading home soon!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Welcome to CT from ''Packer Country'' Congrats on your RT. Silver was my first choice of color. Heard there are a few Packer fans in Greenfield. ;)

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Sean, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

we won't hold that against you but you got Raiders Colors :browsmiley:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey, Good to see even more Picksburghers here. Welcome from the South Hills, McMurray/Peters. I had also picked my 09 up with 8k miles last year, just brought her out of winter storage. What part of the Burgh are you in?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
First I want to thank Rangerman for his service...I got out in 89' 3rd Infintry Division. Hang in there my military brother oooowraw!
I appreciate all the greetings, this is a really cool and informative site. If I can help anyone out in anyway don't hesitate to holler...and for those from the Burgh I am in the South Park area. My Dad belongs to the Vintage Tin pre 40's car club in the area, he has a 1934 Dodge Street Rod after he gave up dragracing for over 30yrs. He gets a lot of info for Car Cruises and various fundraising car events and shows. I will post on the big ones that I find out about. Thanks again...Go Steelers!!!! Congrats to the Cheeseheads but number 7 is comin next year!!!!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Thanks! Heading home soon..looking forward to getting back behind the wheel of my 09 SRT and picking up my 392 SRT...goign to be a fun month off I think. :guiness:

First I want to thank Rangerman for his service...I got out in 89' 3rd Infintry Division. Hang in there my military brother oooowraw!
I appreciate all the greetings, this is a really cool and informative site. If I can help anyone out in anyway don't hesitate to holler...and for those from the Burgh I am in the South Park area. My Dad belongs to the Vintage Tin pre 40's car club in the area, he has a 1934 Dodge Street Rod after he gave up dragracing for over 30yrs. He gets a lot of info for Car Cruises and various fundraising car events and shows. I will post on the big ones that I find out about. Thanks again...Go Steelers!!!! Congrats to the Cheeseheads but number 7 is comin next year!!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Rangerman and Neiz, I'll tell you what, I'd like to buy both of you a beer for your service. I'm former Navy myself, I was just very fortunate to have served in peacetime, which doesn't compare in any degree whatsoever. Once Rangerman is back here it would be cool to park the Challengers together at Mineral Beach or some other show, so drop me a line sometime. I'll watch for you guys on the road.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
70TA-09RT, I know...I know...I couldn't find a yellow one with black stripes in my price range. But I can still waive a Terrible Towel out the window. At least it isn't Brown, White and Orange!! I can see some future wagering going at least for two games this season :smokin:. How is that quarterback situation looking in Cleveland?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rangerman and Neiz, I'll tell you what, I'd like to buy both of you a beer for your service. I'm former Navy myself, I was just very fortunate to have served in peacetime, which doesn't compare in any degree whatsoever. Once Rangerman is back here it would be cool to park the Challengers together at Mineral Beach or some other show, so drop me a line sometime. I'll watch for you guys on the road.
Hey Rangerman we are gonna have to take Nferno RT up on that offer, you know how it is an Army Dog never passes up a free beer even if it is from a Sailor. But in all seriousness thanks...Mineral Beach on Friday nights is a good time. My Mom and Dad cruise out there all the time in his Street Rod. You might have seen it, it is an orange 1934 Dodge Coupe with flames, has the engine side panels off and a 440 in it with a tunnel ram with two fours on top.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Hey Rangerman we are gonna have to take Nferno RT up on that offer, you know how it is an Army Dog never passes up a free beer even if it is from a Sailor. But in all seriousness thanks...Mineral Beach on Friday nights is a good time. My Mom and Dad cruise out there all the time in his Street Rod. You might have seen it, it is an orange 1934 Dodge Coupe with flames, has the engine side panels off and a 440 in it with a tunnel ram with two fours on top.
Sounds like a deal! Shoot me a PM and I will send contact details to both! Till then only dreaming about a beer! :guiness:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts