Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’m not a big dog, but I do have a 2016 Dodge Challenger RT. Ran across this site on google and excited to join this group of guys and gals as I’ve been wearing out other online social groups not specifically related to Challengers and local repair shops/mechanics on car maintenance 😁💰 I am a young, blonde and honestly do mean blonde🤦🏼‍♀️ I love my car and don’t have any plans on getting rid of it, but I am having some problems with my car and hoping to get them fixed as soon as a repair shop opens up. Other than that, I’ve searched around through the subs and am excited to get to know you all!! Hugs for now

·
Banned
98 Posts
Welcome from Argyle. You are your own big dog. The 345 today would beat 7 out of 10 of the fastest muscle cars from the 70's. I like to say the 345 is "70's fast".
Nice color.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,793 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT 392
90 Posts
Welcome from Indiana.

These challengers are so much fun to drive and also to modify as well.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Ordered 02/20/2020 - 2020 1320
106 Posts
Member of Cowtown Mopars? Great group of people who race more than show.
No, haven't had a car, or truck, worthy of racing and shows since I had to sell my 02 Ram several years back. All I have right now is a 2012 Avenger R/T and a 2017 Ram....
...at least until my 1320 gets built!

·
Banned
98 Posts
No, haven't had a car, or truck, worthy of racing and shows since I had to sell my 02 Ram several years back. All I have right now is a 2012 Avenger R/T and a 2017 Ram....
...at least until my 1320 gets built!
You don't need anything special. I run a stock 345. Others have newer mopars and old mopars. You don't need a fast car to win club races.

·
Registered
Ordered 02/20/2020 - 2020 1320
106 Posts
You don't need anything special. I run a stock 345. Others have newer mopars and old mopars. You don't need a fast car to win club races.
Well, my Ram is a stock Crew Cab Lonestar that's the family/work and eventually tow truck.
My Avenger is a V6 Front wheel drive car with Hail damage all over it lol. It's a quick car and can be fun, but its still FWD, although it is technically a widebody! lol

I know it doesn't have to be fast. If I still had my 02 Ram I'd definitely be going to shows/races/meet-ups/etc., like I used to, and the best I ever did in the 1/4 with it was a low 15. My Avenger is faster. but I was proud of that truck, it put a smile on my face every time I got in it and started up the ole 360. The Avenger, well, is just what it is. A great daily driver that got bested at the track by a bone stock rental toyota camry.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts