Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got 2 great cars for christmas....Hubby bought me a 1970 Chally for starters and just got me a 2010 Challenger fully loaded (ok, so it's an SE, but it's built like an R/T minus the engine). I am super stoked...always wanted these two cars and now I got them!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Welcome and congrats on car. I had a 70 Challenger too but that was in 74 and it took me untill Sep 10 to get a 10 but it is an RT.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Just got 2 great cars for christmas....QUOTE]

Pictures or videos or it didn't happen...just joking. Welcome to the forum. Here you have two and I don't even have one. Something just isn't fair here.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Congrats, pics would be nice.

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Welcome to the family. We have 3 Challengers now. My husband bought a 2010 SRT auto for himself for Christmas. I have 10 SE Rallye and we have a 09 SRT8 6 speed.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Congrats. Welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Glad you joined awesome rides :) 2 Challenger Family your going to meet some great people :bigthumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts