Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
Im new to the forum and to Challengers. Im ordering my first tomorrow. Its going to be a Green With Envy SRT8, 6 speed, with the stripes deleted. I plan on getting a flat black T/A hood and rear spoiler, T/A side stripes, and lowering the car, so any help or recommendations in this would be appreciated. Ive done a little searching on the site and found alot of useful information already.
Thanks

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

There are several options available for a T/A hood. I went with the G5 T/A hood.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sounds like a great plan. Good luck with it and show us some pics when the time comes.
Also from NY (Nassau County).

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome for Queens NY!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Welcome to this forum. Check out the posts and use the search feature. There are many many different ideas on what works and what doesn't. Be careful cause there are so many ideas, they will deplete the wallet faster than a fill up! (Nassau County)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

I like where your going with this :guiness:

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. I've searched around the site and I've already ordered a set of T/A stripes and I'm looking to order a Hurst shifter with the Gunslinger carbon fiber pistol grip. The mods have started and the car isn't even built yet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts