Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello from Western NC! This will be my 1st Challenger, so I'm hear to lurk & learn from you "old school" people. My RT Plus is being built & will be here in less than 3 weeks. See ya around!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome! I *love* the purple, but it will be my daily driver & I don't need any (more) tickets...so I chose the new green.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,049 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: GBPackerFan1964

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Welcome from another guy in Maryland! Let us know when your new ride comes in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome to the forum 64. I didn't know the green ones didn't get as many tickets..... luck of the Irish?

Well let's see her when ya get er. Real good car. The waiting is the hardest part.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,701 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome to the forum 64. I didn't know the green ones didn't get as many tickets..... luck of the Irish?

Well let's see her when ya get er. Real good car. The waiting is the hardest part.
:smiley18:
Ah, good one, Chicagoland! Are you from Illinois? That's my home state!

I was just thinking purple would draw more radar than green. I currently have a Black Cherry 370Z roadster. Back-to-back tickets as soon as I got it. Anyway, although I have an Italian last name, I *am* part Irish. 0:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome from northeast Ohio rt plus good choice. I have 2015 rt plus sublime green have had 6 months. Getting ready Sunday to drive it to Florida
Thanks for the 'welcome', Ohio! I have a good friend back in Illinois who has a Scat Pack Sublime Green. Gonna have to get a pic of HIS green & MY green together next time I go "home". :nerd:

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
:smiley18:
Ah, good one, Chicagoland! Are you from Illinois? That's my home state!

I was just thinking purple would draw more radar than green. I currently have a Black Cherry 370Z roadster. Back-to-back tickets as soon as I got it. Anyway, although I have an Italian last name, I *am* part Irish. 0:)

Back to back.... OUCH! hahaaha. I hear ya. Yeah, Orland Park, Illinois. South side Irish! I took mine right to Church and had the Priest Bless her. Keep a Blessed Rosary in that pocket by the shifter and haven't had a problem. :IThankYou:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Back to back.... OUCH! hahaaha. I hear ya. Yeah, Orland Park, Illinois. South side Irish! I took mine right to Church and had the Priest Bless her. Keep a Blessed Rosary in that pocket by the shifter and haven't had a problem. :IThankYou:
:laugh2:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts