Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow challenger enthusiasts!

I am about to buy my first challenger, the 2011 SE Rallye and can't wait! I was wondering if anybody in here could give me advice on negotiating with the dealer and how much I can try and shave off the MSRP, which is 26,670. I'm trying to come up with a gameplan before i go in there and figured fellow challenger owners would be a great resource. Thanks in advance!

Joe from Charlotte

·
Registered
352 Posts
If you can't get the car for at least invoice price....

It's always good to have a backup plan (another dealer)

And number one rule: You can't negotiate if you aren't willing to walk away.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

You could always look to see if any 2010 are available they are giving discounts on last years models

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Joe, Welcome aboard! :) You will find a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

·
Registered
108 Posts
You need do some research on the Internet. There are a number of websites out there to walk yhou thhrough it. Just about all of them say exactly the same thing, so you only need to find one. Most of all take "troyus" advice.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
All good advise above about your car. Find a price you can live with, and try and stand your ground. Try to let them know you have other options, that will let them know they aren't the only ones holding the key, literally.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts