Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello I am new to the forum, thought I would post a photo of my 2018 T/A 392. Just installed a set of KW Variant 2 Coilovers.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congratulations on the T/A! Love the black stripes on black. Welcome to the forum. Your tires are screaming out for tire dressing to me..... LOL! So dark. I bet you'd like it.... Looking forward to more pics and stories on how all this came about. Good luck.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Welcome from the Bay Area! Nice T/A!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,644 Posts
Welcome from California ;) (I too hear the tires screaming :) )

A Guy

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Welcome from Maryland!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
screaming tires

Congratulations on the T/A! Love the black stripes on black. Welcome to the forum. Your tires are screaming out for tire dressing to me..... LOL! So dark. I bet you'd like it.... Looking forward to more pics and stories on how all this came about. Good luck.
You guys are absolutely correct the tires need attention...I just finished the KW Coilover install, the tires were installed earlier in the day, switched the rears from the factory 20x9.5 wheels with 275/40s to a couple replica 20x11 wheels wrapped with 315/35ZR20 Continentals (fronts switched to Continentals too). Gonna list the factory 324 miles Pirelli tires on here later. Following the KW install there needs to be some tweaking on ride heights but I wanted to let them settle a bit (I think the car is too low in the rear).

Had the car two weeks and absolutely loving it, mods so far:

Barton Shifter
KW Variant 2 Coilovers
Replica MRR 395 rear wheels 20x11

Additional Mods planned:
Remove alpine six speakers and install JL Audio six speakers, subwoofer driven bring two polk audio amps. Keep you posted on the progress...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
A Critical ride!

Reactions: Jethoncho

·
Registered
52 Posts
Welcome, looks awesome!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jethoncho