Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all want to say hi and that it is great to be here. Have been a big dodge fan for years owning multiple Cummins and traded my last one for a 2016 scat pack 6.4L 6 speed manual with 13k miles on it.

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Welcome from So Cal......where u located?

Whats your favorite feature of the Scat other than the power?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’m located in southeast Kentucky. There is so much I love about mine. It is the granite pearl monotone. The one thing I really love is the comfort and room of the challenger. I’m 6’2 and 275. I fit perfect in it. I’m a medic and use almost all the trunk room to haul my stuff to work. Power with the 6.4 and the manual is great

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congrats on the Scat Sully! Awesome cars I know. Welcome to the forum. You are first one I've seen who could actually use that huge trunk for something other than amplifiers and subwoofers. Good going. You got the right car!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,112 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy
"Super Moderator", congratulations I believe Sir, and I have a feeling, thanks! So you work here now? Lol!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,112 Posts
"Super Moderator", congratulations I believe Sir, and I have a feeling, thanks! So you work here now? Lol!
Thanks. They needed someone to sweep up, and I have broom experience :)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Didn't I see him in "The Avengers" ?? :grin2:

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
I’m located in southeast Kentucky. There is so much I love about mine. It is the granite pearl monotone. The one thing I really love is the comfort and room of the challenger. I’m 6’2 and 275. I fit perfect in it. I’m a medic and use almost all the trunk room to haul my stuff to work. Power with the 6.4 and the manual is great
Nice!

Nice color too! :banger:

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Thanks. They needed someone to sweep up, and I have broom experience :)

A Guy
Yes, you are more than qualified. If you ever saw "Streets of Fire", Michael Pare tells his sister, "Don't worry, they always hire bums like me for jobs like this". That line came to mind. BTW: excellent movie loaded with stars. (for the day) Rick Moranis, Amy Madigan, Willem Dafoe playing his best role since ever! Great music....

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
welcome aboard! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts