Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2016 SRT A8 plumb crazy purple. Window tint, Flowmaster and a CAI will be my first items on my todo list, oh yeh and a good radar detector.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,771 Posts
Welcome from the Bay Area ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2016 Hellcat
1,669 Posts
Welcome from Texas! If you can find a Passport Max 2 you will be good to go. the Max 360 replaced it but still a dang good one for the price.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,075 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Welcome from Maryland!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome from SoFlo

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Congrats! In my opinion these cars do not need intakes and exhaust, I'd do more research on what you have before you dig into those two things...I'd recommend an oil catch can, Hellcat lower air box, Hellcat filter and tube to the back of the headlight and maybe sticky rear tires as the first big things to tackle. After that these cars don't need much! Here's to many miles of happy motoring! :)

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
30 lashes with a wet noodle for not including a photo of a PCP car here. Just common courtesy, man...you wouldn't talk about your hot wife or girlfriend (or both) without including a photo of them in bikinis (you can post those too if you'd like).

Now let's see that purple car!

·
Registered
2017 Challenger T/A 392 A8
57 Posts
A Uniden R3 and the Nitto 555r drag radials were the best money I spent so far! One gets me into trouble and the other try's to keep me out of it.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts