Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
E-kool and everyone, I'm in Detroit and car is absolutely beautiful in person!! Here are the latest pics from my editor friends I'm with, I'll post them as I get them. Enjoy!:cool: :D

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Nice shots, does the car look even better in person than the pics? You lucky dog !

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't get to sit in it as car is very well secured, and I was very lucky to even to get close as I did. Thousands of people around the cars. This car is absolutely the most gorgeous muscle car I've seen in a long,long time!! It is drawing tremendous attention amoung the car magazine editors and press from all around the world!! I wouldn't change a thing...build as is!!! It looks really good in pics, but in real life my jaw dropped when I first saw it......UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!! I try and get more tomorrow!:cool: :D

·
Registered
159 Posts
Those are beautiful pictures of a beautiful car!! Have more fun and can't wait for additional pics if you can get them! ;)

·
Registered
492 Posts
VP,

Did you remember to bring a Kleenex with you so that you could wipe your drool from the car? :D Great photos...thanks for taking your time to take and post these for us. :cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mr.DJ said:
VP,

Did you remember to bring a Kleenex with you so that you could wipe your drool from the car? :D Great photos...thanks for taking your time to take and post these for us. :cool:
Kleenex???? more like a towel!!!!!!

·
Registered
779 Posts
As much as I like that color, I may have to get one in Vanishing Point white....some sort of Kowalski edition.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts