Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I just got Rosie (thinking AC/DC Whole Lotta Rosie) home. Unfortunately it was snowing for some of the drive home and she'll pretty much be headed to the garage for the winter but it should be a fun spring. I've got some AAR stripes for her already and I'm considering having the hood and bumper wrapped in matte black. She isn't exactly what I'd expected to find since she's a fully loaded classic but the price was too good to resist.

Redline 3-Coat Pearl Exterior Paint $ 500
Customer Preferred Package 27M $ 4,000
Interior Appearance Group by Mopar(R) $ 780
Sound Group II $ 1,295
Super Track Pak $ 595
Power Sunroof $ 1,095
Uconnect(R) 730N SAT/CD/DVD/MP3/
HDD/NAV $ 790
20-Inch x 8.0-Inch Aluminum Wheels $ 995
for $30,990

Take it easy
Jay

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Awesome man.... I'd say enjoy it... but... enjoy looking at it and planning mods..... driving will be in the Spring.....

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah it'll be a long wait but I know it'll be fun I drove it 100 miles to get her home and thoroughly enjoyed them all.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks there are a lot of stunning challengers here so I'm glad she's in good company.... It's what drew me in

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gorgeous car and a great price. Welcome from San Antonio TX.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thanks I lucked out I'd resigned myself to not being able to get redline pearl since it's no longer available and was pricing getting a 2014 when I saw this one fall into my price range when they dropped the price to move it off the lot. I took it for a test drive put a deposit down immediately figuring it'd not be there very long at there asking price. My imperssion from talking with the folks at the dealership since they were on cape cod they didn't get too much traffic at the original price but were getting lots of calls once it was 25% below msrp.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts