Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in case anyone is interested, we just got in TODAY a White W/Blue Stripes. it's #72 of only 1,100 made.

it's SWEET!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
in case anyone is interested, we just got in TODAY a White W/Blue Stripes. it's #72 of only 1,100 made.

it's SWEET!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
Give us more info on it. Pictures of the car and the dash number. What state are you from?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Give us more info on it. Pictures of the car and the dash number. What state are you from?
sorry....pics to follow. took them this AM and I have to download them from my memory card at home.

thanks for reminding me about the dash plaque number. I forgot to snap that. will do before I leave today and get it posted tonight.

as for location: Greenwood Indiana, on the southside of Indy. :D

it looks like this (the infamous "File Photo"):

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
^^^^^
We want to see the real thing, not some file photo.

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
I hate you! Haha beautiful car man! Can't wait to see one in person

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Does the sticker price say $48,XXX?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
ok...here ya go:
I see the dealer has already stuck their sticker on the rear bumper advertising their dealership. That is so uncool. So, you guys ordering one... have you already told the dealer to NOT put their advertisement on the back of your car?

Uncool. Way uncool.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
I see the dealer has already stuck their sticker on the rear bumper advertising their dealership. That is so uncool. So, you guys ordering one... have you already told the dealer to NOT put their advertisement on the back of your car?

Uncool. Way uncool.
I told my dealer to spray paint his phone number on the hood. This car is that awesome, it doesn't matter.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I told my dealer to spray paint his phone number on the hood. This car is that awesome, it doesn't matter.
Can't wait to see pictures of that:liar:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Uncool. Way uncool.

if YOU were the dealer, wouldn't YOU want YOUR name on an awesome care like that? besides, these come off REALLY easy.......I know, I took mine off when I bought my Charger. just used my thumbnail. at least they didn't put holes in the front fascia to install the license plate bracket just to have their plate on it!

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Could I ask for the last 6 of the vin and the dash #? You can pm me if you like, I am keeping a list.

·
Registered
398 Posts
When you say "WE" got one in today- does that mean you work at O'Briens and are trying to sell this vehicle?
If it's yours, I'd like to see pictures of it in your garage, not the dealer showroom floor.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
How much will you give me on trade for a 2010 SRT8 PCP 6-speed with nav and no sunroof with 1850 miles on the odometer?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts