Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just looking for ideas for the next modification for my 16 Shaker Challenger . So far I have:
Scat pack stage 1 (Mopar exhaust, CAI, tune)
Mopar stage 1 lowering springs
Speedlogix catch can

Was thinking about more performance mods but from what I have been reading most need a tuner to take full advantage of. ex 180 thermostat, throttebody.

Was looking at new tires once mine wear down a bit, thinking 275/35 Indy 500 all around. I'm sure were all in the same situation car has no grip, ass will even swing when shifting hard on the highway.

Any ideas would be great

Attachments

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I put some M/T drag radials on the back of my Scat Pack. That cured the spinning/sliding around problem. If it's not a daily driver, just throw some drag radials on the back and be done, you'll hook way better all the time. If it's a daily maybe some Nittos or some Atturo 275's, etc.

·
Super Moderator
12,929 Posts
If you get the 275s (and have at least a 9" wide wheel), you'd want the 275/40-20s

A Guy

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Not much left to do without a tune, I agree on good tires, they will make it feel like you added power because the car will not hold itself back with traction control....but also, I would run a 180 tstat in the summer season and then swap the stock one back in for the winter. That's what I do, it's a very easy thing to do. The car definitely runs cooler, even with the stock fan settings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts