Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The next SRT Engineering chat session is scheduled for Wednesday, March 15th. The session runs from 6 to 8pm EST and will be at the Dodge Caliber Forums here: http://www.caliberforums.com.

With the recent announcement of the Dodge Caliber SRT4, we thought it appropriate to hold the chat session there.

As usual, there will be no questions answered regarding the Dodge Challenger concept.

Last but not least, don't forget to drop by our newest forum dedicated to the Dodge Nitro at the following URL: http://www.dodge-nitro.com.

·
Registered
72 Posts
"Dont worry guys, this vehicule is not far along..the caliber went through the same incubation period."

Hey, ekool, I hope that the words "this vehicule" in your sentence are about "the Challenger" and not "the Nitro"!!!:D

I love the Nitro (it is young in design and has character) and thinking about buying one to replace my daily driver... and will for sure buy the Challenger SRT as my week-end car.:)

Let's hope that soon we will be able to read on this site: " Next SRT Q&A CHALLENGER Chat Session...":p :) :eek: :D ;)

·
Registered
250 Posts
nextchall said:
"Dont worry guys, this vehicule is not far along..the caliber went through the same incubation period."

Hey, ekool, I hope that the words "this vehicule" in your sentence are about "the Challenger" and not "the Nitro"!!!:D

I love the Nitro (it is young in design and has character) and thinking about buying one to replace my daily driver... and will for sure buy the Challenger SRT as my week-end car.:)

Let's hope that soon we will be able to read on this site: " Next SRT Q&A CHALLENGER Chat Session...":p :) :eek: :D ;)
If they were to bring the hornet stateside, I'd consider that as a daily.. but I'm with you, I think I'll be looking into the Nitro more and more as it nears release.

·
Registered
598 Posts
...Wow!! Nice lookin' vehicle!:rolleyes: Can't wait!..Can I put A plow on the front of it for winter snow,to do my driveway? Good going dcx & srt!..Thanks for remembering us new challenger lovers over here!How bout next a srt chat on the new srt moped?!:rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts