Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T 5.7 Hemi
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2013 rt 5.7
Cai
Cats only
Diablo tune
Long tube headers are next
What more can do for more power.
What should i change next from the cheapest on up.
Thanks guys

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a Diabilo tune now. Do you mean a dyno tune? I have the stock trans and rear end if that helps any. Im new to the Hemi world sorry. And thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yes - once all your mods are done, have it dyno tuned by a REPUTABLE source that has verifyable experience with Hemis. is you car auto or stick? what ratio is the rear end?

·
Registered
97 Posts
deeper (numerically higher) gears will make a big difference too, lsd will give you more traction too

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How can i tell if i got Lsd. I read a few things on here saying the 2013 rt 20" wheels can or can not have it. All depends if it was ordered. Is that correct? How do i know if i got lsd

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,497 Posts
How can i tell if i got Lsd. I read a few things on here saying the 2013 rt 20" wheels can or can not have it. All depends if it was ordered. Is that correct? How do i know if i got lsd
lift the rear of the car, put it in neutral and rotate 1 of the rear wheels, if the other wheel spins in the same direction you have a LSD if it spins in the opposite direction, it is open.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Try to print off the window sticker or build sheet with the links on this forum......or, just power brake your car and spin the tires.....

·
Registered
2011 SXT Built in the Canada Plant
2,316 Posts
CAI is a waste unless every other thing has been optimized first. That money will go better towards Brakes, Tires, Throttle Body, Or the Tuner first and Dyno to first wake up the hidden ponies in that 2013. A Huge break you got is an unlocked PCM so id go there first and get it professionally tweaked.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts