Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone running LZTR5AIX-13 plugs in there SRT8? If so, are you satisfied with the performance?

·
Registered
72 Posts
i have ngk 5306 in my commander, thats 1 heat range hotter. i think it idles nicer and has better throttle response. i think it runs better with them than campions. im putting in some ngk 4306 in my rt this weekend, i will follow up with ya.

·
Registered
954 Posts
i havent come to the point where my plugs need changing yet in my 2010,but i can say this,i have just put ngk iridium plugs in my 73 440 challenger and i am very pleased with them so far.i spoke with a ngk factory rep at a sales meeting a while back and he gave me some literature that was very good explaining heat ranges and so forth.i had some trouble finding a good heat range for my fickle 440 and these iridium plugs have been the best so far over champion,autolite,ac platinums and even bosch.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
you may want to check out Brisk another very good plug for our cars :thumbsup:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Is anyone running LZTR5AIX-13 plugs in there SRT8? If so, are you satisfied with the performance?
those plugs are for a tapered seat, the plugs that came out of my 2010 rt are gasket seat. we have some false advertising out there beware!!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
those plugs are for a tapered seat, the plugs that came out of my 2010 rt are gasket seat. we have some false advertising out there beware!!!
That's good to know becasue I arrived at the part number from the NGK website... :scratchhead:

·
Registered
72 Posts
was gonna put the 4306 in today. well they will run in my jeep commander its an 06. i think 09 and 10 went to a gasket plug. im trying to cross ref. found a ngk 6376 its a v-power and everything is the same but it dosen't project much like 4306 so i didnt buy them.they are for a 6 cyl infinity. but im still looking will keep ya posted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts