Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Challenger RT
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***SOLD*** NIB OEM Hellcat intake kit

***SOLD***

Located in the DFW (Texas) area, prefer to deal direct but will ship at your expense.

I bought a 2015 Challenger but already traded it in on something else. I had bought this kit from SpeedLogix. Everything is NEW in the wrapper, not opened, installed, tested, smelled, anything. All parts are factory Dodge parts, except the KN filter, of course.

This is a great way to have a cold air intake, retain factory parts and appearance...use that badass pop-out center on the inner lights, and have a great intake sound.

Includes:

1. Hellcat specific airbox
2. Tube connecting the headlamp "eye" to the airbox
3. Non-silencer intake tube
4. K&N panel filter, still sealed in shrink wrap/box.

I paid $262 shipped to my house for all of the parts. The parts were $225 and an EXORBITANT $36 for shipping was added by Speedlogix*. I want $200 cash for the parts local / face-to-face... or $230 (shipped) if I have to box it up and ship it to you.

Any questions, please let me know. Not looking to split up the parts, would rather sell as a package deal.

Thanks,
Scott

*$9 for actual shipping...and apparently a crushed, gear oil stained Home Depot box was another $25. >:)

·
Registered
2015 Challenger RT
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sorry dude, I have no idea if the other parts are interchangeable. I know the headlight tube wouldn't work because your inner light isn't removable like the 15's.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Interested in #3 non-resonator air intake elbow, if you want to sell separately.

Or WTB if anyone has one from a Charger.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger RT
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To the PM inquiries... yes, I still have it.

Sorry, Iron... I appreciate it but it's worth more to another user as a complete set.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2015 Challenger RT
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for the delay... PIC of the parts.

The K&N Filter is brand new, sealed in shrink wrap. The ragged looking box is how I received it from Speedlogix.

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 Challenger RT
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im open to suggestions. I've gotten about 100 PMs about it, but nobody has paid, so it's still on the sales floor. :)

·
Registered
2015 Challenger RT
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have had about 9,000 pending sales, but none of them go thru.

If you're not local and I'm having to ship it to you...and you're offering lower than I asked....and you're paying paypal.... PLEASE know up front I would appreciate you at least taking care of the paypal fee (i.e., gift, not purchase)

Still available / bump

·
Registered
2015 Challenger RT
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BUMP!

I know it's an old post. I'm hoping there are more 15's out there now, and that someone might like this cool factory intake upgrade.

Still here, still new, still in the box. Hit me up with an offer.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.