Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from vacation in sunny florida. 2 weeks of 75-80 degree temps and not a drop of rain. really got my juices flowing for springtime in the northeast!!! Anyway, i stopped in a dodge dealership in fort myers just to look at the 2011 IE. I had to see it in person. They had 2 of them on their lot, both white with blue stripes. Although it was very nice, what really caught my eye was a black 2011 charger R/T on the showroom. I sat in that as well and was very impressed. It had the 8 inch nav screen, sunroof, and man was it comfortable. Then I turn around and see a 2011 dodge ram and that thing was beautiful as well. I'm not a big fan of pick up trucks, but I really liked that alot. Then I sat in a durango and also a journey lux edition, and again I was very impressed. I was never a big fan of dodge products until I bought my challenger, and now that i see what they are producing, I have to give them kudos. I would definitely buy a dodge product as my next car!!

7,359 Posts
I was the same way I strayed from dodge for two decade's however now they cant get rid of me..

Sure I could have went Cadi CTSV but Im to young for that IMO..48 but feel 25!
With every miles comes a smile...Tell me the workers up in Brampton arent damn proud of this Vehicle!
Ckid sounds like a great trip,I can tell your in love :)
Hit Key West up next time your down there in your new Challenger! Your bound to buy soon!

·
Registered
536 Posts
I almost bought a dodge Ram.....That was before I test drove the Challenger :grinbiginvert:...But I do agree with you...I've never liked Dodge Rams until the new re-designed one came out...Even the new Durango is very nice, and I coudlnt stand the old Durango that was out forever. Good job Dodge indeed. :alf:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts